What is SEO?
What Can I Do To Improve My SEO?
Search engines like Google have been perfecting their algorithms for many years.
What they determine to be important ranking factors is a fluid concept and changes often. Not only that, but it’s a well-guarded secret!
Other ranking factors include website links, social media authority, domain age and the recency of your content.
Becoming an SEO expert with an understanding of all these factors takes many years.
It’s such a dynamic and ever-changing field that nobody can claim to know everything about ranking a website.
If you want to learn more about SEO or improve your search ranking, you need an SEO agency.
When you go to Discover Digital for SEO, Brighton and the customers in the surrounding area will soon have your name on their lips.
We specialise in Small Business SEO and getting you to the first page of Google.
The Three Types Of SEO
Pros And Cons Of SEO
- Increased traffic. The biggest benefit of SEO is the increased visibility of your website in search engine results. This leads to more clicks, visits and sales
- Cost-effective. Compared to other types of digital marketing such as pay-per-click ada, SEO is great value. The ROI on SEO is far greater than spend on most other mediums.
- Long-term value. Once you’ve achieved good rankings it’s unlikely you’ll lose them all overnight. The longevity of good SEO practices should allow you to enjoy free search engine traffic for a long time.
- Results take time. Unlike some other marketing mediums which can deliver instant traffic, SEO does take a little time. It’s often at least 6 months before considerable benefits come about.
- Competitor targeting. If you succeed in dominating the search rankings you may notice a big target on your back! Your competitors will all be trying to overtake you.
- Algorithm updates. Google often change the ranking signals used by their algorithms. This can affect your rankings without warning and countering these changes might take some effort.
SEO Services for Brighton Businesses
- Establish the most important goals for your website
- Carry out industry keyword research
- Use keyword competitor analysis to spot suitable ranking opportunities
- Create quality content to rank specifically for those search terms
- Ensure your website is fine-tuned for maximum On Page SEO performance
- Begin quality link-building, directory listing and a range of Off Page SEO tasks
- Report regularly on ranking improvements, traffic figures and newly discovered data
- Repeat steps 3-7 in a constant cycle of SEO improvements for your website
Alternatives to SEO for Brighton Business
Social Media Marketing
Utilizing platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to connect with audiences
Creating and distributing valuable content (blog posts, infographics, ebooks, etc.) to establish authority
Investing in paid advertising on Google, Bing, or social media platforms to quickly reach a wider audience
Building lists of subscribers and emailing out valuable free content to nurture leads and build relationships.
Digital marketing is constantly evolving, so it’s important to stay up-to-date on the latest trends and best practices.
If you’re not sure where to start, consider working with the best SEO Agency Brighton can offer to help you create a holistic and effective strategy for your business.
You cannot underestimate professional advice in choosing the right advertising medium for your budget.
This will help you avoid the costly mistakes made by the many small business owners who are not experienced marketers.